Ski two parks for the price of one!
Boomers and Beyond programs focus on physical activity, social engagement, education, arts, and healthy lifestyles.
Bring your friends and family to this 18-hole course.
Join the hunt for hidden “geocaches” in St. Joseph County Parks.
Explore the outdoors at Bendix Woods County Park! Enjoy the 6.6 mile mountain bike trail.
Winter fun for everyone!
Snow shoeing is a great way to enjoy winter sights and sounds.
- Canoe and Kayak Map and Brochure (PDF)
- Canoe Group Reservation Packet (PDF)
- Disc Golf Map and Brochure (PDF)
- Hayride Brochure (PDF)
- Hayride Reservation Packet (PDF)
- Innertubing Hill Rules (PDF)
- Innertubing Reservation Packet (PDF)
- St. Patricks Park - Winter Map (PDF)
- Winter Leisure Activities Brochure (PDF)
Tue Dec. 19
Fri Jan. 5Skiing Under the Stars Enjoy skiing by the light of glowing luminaries on snow-covered trails. At the Manion Cabin enjoy hot chocolate, coffee or water and homemade cookies to revive you for the return journey. (Snow conditions permitting).
Sat Jan. 6Cross Country Ski Lesson Learn the basics of cross country skiing in a friendly and fun group setting. Become familiar with kick and glide technique on the ski trails, proper clothing and safety. Registration and payments are required by January 3. Trail conditions permitting. Back up date if weather conditions are unfavorable is January 20. Participants will receive a complimentary Ski Trail Pass for future use!